Re: millard kettle

  • Tom Knox
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2008
      thornton -

      Carroll County News, Friday 29 August 2003
      obituary of Bernice R. (Weiler) Nelson
      "Survivors include ... foster brother, Millard Kettle, of Manteno,
      Ill."
      http://www.carrollconews.com/story/1386381.html

      Marriage record of Millard Kettle 06/04/1941 Winnebago County, IL
      http://files.usgwarchives.org/il/winnebago/vitals/marriages/marrken.tx
      (do a search on MILLARD LEE on that page)

      U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca.1775-2006
      Millard Lee Kettle
      b. 25 Apr 1920 d. 17 Jan 2004
      Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery , IL
      Cemetery Address: 27034 South Diagonal Road Elwood, IL 60421
      Buried At: Section 9 Site 929

      - Tom Knox