RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Harriet and Mary Jane Perryman

  • Clark & Rita Pederson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2008
      Robert: Does this look like your Sallie Perryman:

      1880 Census, Georgia, Marion County, Kitchafoonee

      Age 33

      Birth about 1847 Georgia

      Occupation: Keeping House

      Marital status: single

      Race: Black

      Children: Eugenia (13), Narcissa (12), Lem (9), Blannie (6), Georgia (3),
      Mary (2)

      If not, do you have any dates of birth for Sallie, Lem, Aaron, Harriet,
      Mary Jane or Jaber/z

      Date really help if you want help looking in a database.

      Also, is this family white or black?

      Clark