Who is she?

  • tfw4321
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2008
      I have found out who everyone in the family plot is except for one.

      Calvery Cemetery, Evanston Illinois

      Julia Anderson was buried 22 Nov 1888.

      I would assume that she died in Chicago. Anyone with ancestry, can you
      help? Death certificate info would be great. Thanks for any help.
    • Art
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2008
        Check the Illinois State Archives for free

        http://www.sos.state.il.us/departments/archives/databases.html

        I did quick check and found two Julia's but both were after your date

        Art

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, tfw4321 <no_reply@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2008
          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Art" <aprattjr@...>
          wrote:
          >Thanks Art. Yes I have checked their, it's a great resource. I have
          found both of them their and on the census. just not this one,