Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Doris Eileen Allen O'Sullivan 1912? - 2003

  • Mary E. Conley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2008
      Tara, Have you tried to get copies of the NYPD pension documents or even the employment documents?  Have you reviewed city directories to find out when both were listed for an approximate marriage date?  What about religion - there might be a record at a church of either their membership or even the marriage, baptism of children, etc.

      Hope this helps, Mary