the gautreaux or the fruge's

  • RANDALL R. GAUTREAUX
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      i am looking for information on the following names, henry harry
      gautreaux,who is my grandmother father on my dads side of the family.
      also looking for any info on the fruges. that was my grandmothers name
      before she married my grandfather......seems that my grandmother was
      left with a couple late in their life for what reasons i have no
      idea....their names was Lejeune. all of this took place sometime in the
      early 1920s!!!! i hope not every family out there is not so confusing
      as my family is. it just unnatural!!!!!! so any info on either name
      would be greatly appreciated.....i would share what little info i have
      which is not much,only been at this for a couple of months now.....