Re: Looking for Death record

  • xdaysofyouthx
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2008
      Her name is Stefania Kloc (maiden name Pasterz or Pocstez, her parents
      last name was spelled Pasterz and her immigration record it is, but
      marriage license is spelled Pocstez). She gave birth November 3,
      1924. That is the last time we know she was alive. By 1927 her
      husband was remarried and had a child with the new wife. In the 1930
      census the son was 3 years 4 months. We are hoping to find the
      marriage application or license for the second marriage to narrow the
      time frame.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "kim_donley"