just saying hello

  • RANDALL R. GAUTREAUX
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      i am pleased to be let in your group it seems to be a place where
      the members are friendly and helpful..... my name is randall
      gautreaux,i grew up in crowley louisana, and now i reside in columbus
      ohio. i am looking for help in finding some relatives of my
      grandmother siblings. all my grandmothers siblings have passed away and
      now its like looking for the needle in a hatstack.....the names that i
      am looking for are the fruges and the gautreauxs of south western
      louisana,between lafayette and lake charles......any assistance would
      be greaty appreciated...i will share what little info that i have
      gotten in the six months or so that i have been doing this, yes i am a
      rookie at this also..... may this find you in good health and good
      spirits...

      thanks again
      randall gautreaux