Joseph Henery Hyland: b 1863 : Ire>NYC

  • genealsue
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2008
      Hello all! I am new to your forum, and I welcome the opportunity to get
      help with some of my research issues (or to offer help: I've been at
      this for a bit over a year now.)

      My project right now is Mom's lineage. I had to speed things up this
      week, because she was diagnosed with lymphoma just a week ago.

      All four of her grandparents emigrated from Ireland to New York City in
      the 1880s. One of them, the Keegan line, I have located in Ballymahon,
      Longford, Ireland. I have been completely unable to locate any of the
      other three.

      The families I am seeking are those of the following individuals:
      Joseph Henery Hyland , b Nov 1863 in Ireland
      John McCormick, b Oct 1865 in "Irish Free State"
      Mary Hartford, b May 1868 in "Irish Free State"

      I have numerous New York City census records, and possibly emigration
      records. I have death certificates on order. What I don't have is where
      in Ireland these folks came from.

      If anyone can make a connection with any of these three individuals, I
      would be very grateful. Right now, I am spinning my wheels, and I
      done't really have time for that.

      I look forward to hearing from you!

      Thanks -
      GenealSue