Dawson family

  • Marie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2008
      Looking for info on Elsie Horseman or Muris Dawson, Hinkley MN or area
      of.
    • flipp5054981
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2009
        Have a little bit more info ,my mom's twin was Florence My grandma was Myrtle Schutlz I think spelling is right. She remarried after grandpa died. She died from diabetes.
      • flipp5054981
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
          My dads middle name was Woodrow, and the area is Pine City .
        • mccgram
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2009
            --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Marie" <flipp5054981@...> wrote:

            > Looking for info on Elsie Horseman or Muris Dawson, Hinkley MN or area
            > of.

            IS THIS WHO YOUR LOOKING FOR:
            Dawson, Maurice Allen
            Date of Birth: 09 Dec 1929
            Mother Maiden Name: Hookham

            you don't give any dates, makes it difficult to search...even a guess bewteen possible years helps.