Re: Paul Harrison in TX question/reply

  • David Grand
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
      Thank you for your reply. I don't think it is a match.
      The Paul Harrison I am looking for is Paul Donnell Harrison born:
      March 25 1906. Married Marie Thelma (Grand) Hamilton in 1984 in Bexar
      County (San Antonio) Texas.

      Thank you, once again, for checking!

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Morphis
      <jennifermorphis@...> wrote:

      > I have a Paul Raymond Harrison in my Family. You have any dates
      for birth or death.
      > Jennifer
      >

      > Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:19:01 +0000From:
      genealogyresearchclub@...: genealogyresearchclub@...: [Genealogy
      Research Club] Digest Number 1498

      From: David Grand

      > 2.
      > Surname: Date: Place: From: Judy Ardine
      > View All Topics | Create New Topic
      > Messages
      >

      > 1.
      >
      > Researching surname GRAND / RIEU from France and DUNN from Ireland
      > Posted by: "David Grand" granddj@... granddj
      > Mon Jun 2, 2008 10:23 am (PDT)
      > My Great grandfather, Ferdiand Eugene Grand b: 1866 Marseille
      France came to the US in 1888. Married Marie Rieu in 1901 in New
      York. Had two children, Eugene Ferdinand Grand (b: 1901) and Marie
      Thelma (b:1910) Marie Rieu died in 1915 in France. The two children
      stayed in France till after WWI.Ferdinand Eugene Grand later married
      Margaret Dunn in Chicago and had a child Eugene Patrick Grand (b:
      1920). Ferdinand Eugene Grand died 1928.Here are some of my
      roadblocks:Trying to connect with the Chicago Grands. I met Eugene
      Patrick Grand years and years ago and I think he has children. I
      would love to connect with them.Also, we lost track of Marie Thelma
      Grand. She married twice. First she married a George Hamilton
      (probably in New York) and later married Paul Harrison in Texas.
      Thelma Harrison? Thelma Hamilton? Marie Thelma Hamilton? She had a
      daughter named Jacqueline in the 1930's (by her first husband)
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~grand/

      > Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
      Messages in this topic (1)

      > 2.
      >
      > Surname: Date: Place:
      > Posted by: "Judy Ardine" downeast@... eyrecarr
      > Mon Jun 2, 2008 12:19 pm (PDT)
      > May I make a suggestion? We can draw more attention to our queries
      on the list if we put a Surname, at least a guess-timated date and an
      area we are looking for information on. Sometimes list members are
      busy or short on time and thus don't read thru a post that doesn't
      seem to pertain to their research or their area of expertise. At
      least w/a surnmae we immediately draw the interest of those also
      researching that surname.

      > Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
      Messages in this topic (1)

      > Recent Activity
      >

      > 10
      > New Members
      >
      > 1
      > New LinksVisit Your Group
      >

      > Y! Groups blog
      > the best source
      > for the latest
      > scoop on Groups.
      >
      > Discover photos
      > and scrapbooking
      > groups in the
      > Familyographer Zone
      >
      > Women of Curves
      > on Yahoo! Groups
      > A positive group
      > to discuss Curves.
      >

      > Need to Reply?
      > Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in
      the Daily Digest.
      > Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members
      > Searching for your ancestry? You'll find great help at
      Ancestry.Comhttp://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?
      bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718

      > MARKETPLACE
      >
      > Blockbuster is giving away a free trial of Blockbuster Total Access
      to smart movie lovers like you.
      > Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings
      via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to
      Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |
      Unsubscribe