Paul Harrison in TX question/reply

  • Jennifer Morphis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2008
      I have a Paul Raymond Harrison in my Family. You have any dates for birth or death.
      Jennifer

      Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:19:01 +0000From: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.comTo: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.comSubject: [Genealogy Research Club] Digest Number 1498

      Genealogy Research Club - A forum for genealogy information exchange!

      Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

      1.
      Researching surname GRAND / RIEU from France and DUNN from Ireland From: David Grand

      2.
      Surname: Date: Place: From: Judy Ardine
      View All Topics | Create New Topic
      Messages

      1.

      Researching surname GRAND / RIEU from France and DUNN from Ireland
      Posted by: "David Grand" granddj@... granddj
      Mon Jun 2, 2008 10:23 am (PDT)
      My Great grandfather, Ferdiand Eugene Grand b: 1866 Marseille France came to the US in 1888. Married Marie Rieu in 1901 in New York. Had two children, Eugene Ferdinand Grand (b: 1901) and Marie Thelma (b:1910) Marie Rieu died in 1915 in France. The two children stayed in France till after WWI.Ferdinand Eugene Grand later married Margaret Dunn in Chicago and had a child Eugene Patrick Grand (b: 1920). Ferdinand Eugene Grand died 1928.Here are some of my roadblocks:Trying to connect with the Chicago Grands. I met Eugene Patrick Grand years and years ago and I think he has children. I would love to connect with them.Also, we lost track of Marie Thelma Grand. She married twice. First she married a George Hamilton (probably in New York) and later married Paul Harrison in Texas. Thelma Harrison? Thelma Hamilton? Marie Thelma Hamilton? She had a daughter named Jacqueline in the 1930's (by her first husband)http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~grand/

      Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

      2.

      Surname: Date: Place:
      Posted by: "Judy Ardine" downeast@... eyrecarr
      Mon Jun 2, 2008 12:19 pm (PDT)
      May I make a suggestion? We can draw more attention to our queries on the list if we put a Surname, at least a guess-timated date and an area we are looking for information on. Sometimes list members are busy or short on time and thus don't read thru a post that doesn't seem to pertain to their research or their area of expertise. At least w/a surnmae we immediately draw the interest of those also researching that surname.

      Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

      Recent Activity

      10
      New Members

      1
      New LinksVisit Your Group

      Y! Groups blog
      the best source
      for the latest
      scoop on Groups.

      Discover photos
      and scrapbooking
      groups in the
      Familyographer Zone

      Women of Curves
      on Yahoo! Groups
      A positive group
      to discuss Curves.

      Need to Reply?
      Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members
      Searching for your ancestry? You'll find great help at Ancestry.Comhttp://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718

      MARKETPLACE

      Blockbuster is giving away a free trial of Blockbuster Total Access to smart movie lovers like you.
      Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
    • David Grand
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
        Thank you for your reply. I don't think it is a match.
        The Paul Harrison I am looking for is Paul Donnell Harrison born:
        March 25 1906. Married Marie Thelma (Grand) Hamilton in 1984 in Bexar
        County (San Antonio) Texas.

        Thank you, once again, for checking!

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Morphis
        <jennifermorphis@...> wrote:

        > I have a Paul Raymond Harrison in my Family. You have any dates
        for birth or death.
        > Jennifer
        >

        > Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:19:01 +0000From:
        genealogyresearchclub@...: genealogyresearchclub@...: [Genealogy