New Member

  • Louise
    Message 1 of 93 , Jun 4, 2008
      Hi!
      I am Louise Mundy. Glad to be in this group.
      Hope to break some brick walls and find more info on my family.
      I am willing to share.

      I am researching Ferrell(my maiden name), Mundy, Jett, McCallister,
      Criner, Patton, Hunt,Nichols,Louden,Roy...just a part.

      Any suggestions about how I should post...

      Thanks
      Louise
    • lenardb44
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15 12:26 PM

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from