Re:Surname: Date: Place:

  • Shirley Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
      Surname: Date: Place:
      Posted by: "Judy Ardine"
      May I make a suggestion? We can draw more attention to our queries on the
      list if we put a Surname, at least a guess-timated date and an area we are
      looking for information on

      I agree with you completely. If they only have "Searching for" or "Looking for information" I usually don't even read them. Don't they think that is what we are all doing. Also trimming replies instead of including the whole letter. The ones of us that get the digest sometime have the same letter 4 or 5 times. Shirley