Surname: Date: Place:

  • Judy Ardine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      May I make a suggestion? We can draw more attention to our queries on the
      list if we put a Surname, at least a guess-timated date and an area we are
      looking for information on. Sometimes list members are busy or short on
      time and thus don't read thru a post that doesn't seem to pertain to their
      research or their area of expertise. At least w/a surnmae we immediately
      draw the interest of those also researching that surname.
    • Shirley Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
        Surname: Date: Place:
        Posted by: "Judy Ardine"
        May I make a suggestion? We can draw more attention to our queries on the
        list if we put a Surname, at least a guess-timated date and an area we are
        looking for information on

        I agree with you completely. If they only have "Searching for" or "Looking for information" I usually don't even read them. Don't they think that is what we are all doing. Also trimming replies instead of including the whole letter. The ones of us that get the digest sometime have the same letter 4 or 5 times. Shirley