Primm from AL ,MS,and GA

  • jbaconsr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      I am researching an Abbue (near as I can decipher the census) Primm
      who was born in AL in 1850. He married Lucinda Stewart who was born
      MS 1860. She was first married to Squire Johnson and had two
      children ,Leona (1883) and Carl (1884).She and Abbue had the following
      children,Jarmine Hosey,Benjamin Floyd,Shelby,Dallas,Eudorek,and
      Mattie.All born in the late 1880's and 1890's.
      Jarmine Hosey Primm married Nuetana A. Posey,born 1902 MS.Their
      children were Lodena,Maudie,L.J.,and Ozella.All born in the 1920's and
      30's. Nuetana's parents were Jeff R. Posey and and Belle (last name
      unknown).Nuet's siblings were Mollie,William Franklin (m Vester
      unknown) ,Walter (m Laura B. unknown) ,Albert Jefferson(m Mattie
      unknown),Lee,and Wydelle.All born through the 1880's, 1890's, and
      1902.Jeff R.'s parents were Jonathan Posey(b. 1815,SC) and Susan
      Unknown(b. 1821,AL). Their children were John,Jessie,Sallie,Frances
      (male),Richard,Lucretia,Allen,and Mary.All born in the late 1830's,
      the 1840's, and the 1850's.
      If anyone knows this family or has been researching them, I have
      more information. I can't seem to find Abbue's parents, although they
      should be in the 1850 census in Alabama. Some census place his
      birthplace as GA as well.I have most all of the census reports for the
      families ans some of the birth ,death,and Ancestry information on them
      as well.