Re: [Genealogy Research Club] What I'm searching for

  • Diane S
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2008
      Stevi Cay -
      Confederate States of America - the 'right' side ;-) the side that won that battle... ;-)
      Diane
      for

      Hi Diane,

      I am new to genealogy and was wondering what C.S.A. stood for in your email. I have not noticed those abbreviations before.

      I have Wrights in my line but so far have only traced them back to Ohio and I believe PA.

      Stevi Cay

    • Donna Moore
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
        CSA stands for Conferate States of America!