Re: [Genealogy Research Club] new member

  • Tammy Jernigan
    Message 1 of 44 , May 31, 2008
      Hi Paul,
        This is a great group and very helpful. Good to meet ya. I'm Tammy from S.C. I've been doing genealogy for 10 years and love it. I hope you enjoy it here.

      Tammy Jernigan
      http://www.myspace.com/geneologyhuntress

      Message 44 of 44 , Jul 12, 2013
        Hello everyone,
        I'm researching Nipp Knipp and variants thereof.

        If anyone is interested there's a DNA project in the works.

        A new YDNA project attempting to tie males with any variant of the surname Nipp/Knipp to their immigrant ancestors. This project is for males with any variation of the Nipp/Knipp surname, or males who suspect they are from that surname line. Thus, the individual who tests must be a male who wants to check his direct paternal line (father's father's father's...) with a Y-DNA12, Y-DNA37, Y-DNA67, or Y-DNA111 test and who has one of the surnames listed for the project, or genetically matches one of the surnames in the project.
        Although females do not carry their father's Y-DNA, those who would like to check their father's direct paternal line can have a male relative with his surname order a Y-DNA test.

        Contact nipp_knipp@...
        http://www.familytreedna.com/public/NippKnapp-KIN/
        http://nippknippkin.wordpress.com/