Re:Difficulty aCcessing documents on Ancestry.com

  • Catherine Lamb
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      I haven't had any problems. Have you tried using a
      different browser to see if that makes a difference.
      Last year when I was having problems with Internet
      Explorer, I switched to Foxfire. That worked! Now
      they both work ok. I think I finally did a system
      restore to an earlier time when things worked.

      Good luck - it is so frustrating when our computers
      don't work!
      Catherine