Re: Millers Cove near Walland, TN

  • charlesrvines
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2008
      Rita,

      I don't have family in the area, but if you haven't already posted to
      the links below, they may bring you some contacts.

      Blount Co, TN forum at www.genforum.com
      http://genforum.genealogy.com/tn/blount/

      Blount co, Tn Mailing list at usgenweb project
      http://lists.rootsweb.ancestry.com/index/usa/TN/blount.html#TNBLOUNT
      (you may want to subscribe to get immediate replies)

      Blount Co, TN Message Boart at usgenweb project
      http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.tennessee.cou
      nties.blount/mb.ashx

      Hope this helps.

      Charlie

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Rita Urquhart"
      <urksakre@...> wrote:

      > I am beginning a project to document the families of Millers Cove in
      > Blount County, TN. If anyone has family or knows of family that was
      > from Millers Cove, TN near Walland, I would appreciate hearing from
      > them. Any assistance would be appreciated. The research will be
      > ongoing for about two years or so, and then will be published. Of
      > course, credit will be given to any who send assistance or
      suggestions.

      > For informational purposes, I have been working in genealogy for
      over
      > 40 years, and obtained my M.A. in History from ETSU in Johnson
      City,