Looking for descendants or info

  • Tamela Jernigan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 6:34 AM
      Hi group I am looking for descendants or info on William Javis McCall
      born August 5, 1881, N.C./Ga. Died March 19, 1936 Oconee County, S.C.
      He married Jane A. Talley born Dec. 1876. (No death date yet). Here is
      their children.
      Charlotte McCall Sept. 1898, Macon N.C.
      Pearl McCall 1902 Macon N.C.
      Lawrence McCall July 8, 1904, Macon, N.C.
      Floyd McCall June 23, 1908, N.C./S.C.
      Hazel McCall 1912, Oconee, S.C.

      On the census it says the children were born in Ga. but by the census
      the family didn't reside in Ga. until 1920. I can not find them in
      1930. I do know William is a descendant of Samuel McCall born 1766,
      Orange Co. N.C. through the Johnston McCall line.
      Thanks for any help, Tammy J.