Re:New member needs help

  • k2c19
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2008
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Cheri Reeves
      <cheriker@...> wrote:

      > There is a town in Rheinland Phalz not far from Ramstein airbase by
      the name of Lohnsfeld. It is possible the person taking down names
      on the manifest simply misheard the L as a B.

      > Cheri Reeves
      > Also new member

      I must say thank you to everyone. I have finally broken through a
      brick wall! Thanks to your help I have found my great grandfather in
      Lohnsfeld (not Bohnsfeld as recorded). I not only found him, but
      also two of his brothers and his parents. An added bonus was
      learning his mother's maiden name. My next step will be trying to
      locate more siblings as there is a 9 year gap between two of the
      siblings. As a neewbie to this group, I once again send a great big
      thank you to all! This is a fantastic group!! I just hope that I
      can help one of you with a brick wall in return.

      Thanks again

      Sharon

      k2c19