To Jevette

  • Judy Ditmore
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2008
      Hi Jevette!
           I know exactly what you mean!  But I applaud your dedication for documenting the facts (not a "notion" that some other family member has).  I have the same problem...my great grandmother's name was Malora.  My (much older) sister remembers my great grandmother.  She says ggrandma told her that her name was just Lora.  So my sister and all the cousins of that generation refuse to listen or look at the documentation I have, specifically showing her name as Malora.  I've given up on them!  But I know that my children's children's children's, etc.  will have the documented proof on our branch of the tree!
      Judy