Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Need Help or any info!!!!

  • Michelle Uden
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16 4:52 PM
      How did you get her number and address? Do you know her ? I am very happy,,,I am actually crying because the last time I saw her was when I was 9 at my grandfathers funeral and now I am 31. I have very little family as it is and I am trying so hard to reconnect. I recently contacted my cousin from 25 years ago this past october and we have stayed in touch since. This is so awesome, thank you so much, again,,,how did you get it?  My worlds biggest hug is being sent to you, so thank you again!!!!

            ~ Michelle~