Re: Illinois vital records

  • Art
    Message 1 of 8 , May 13, 2008
      Where you able to get your problem squared away ??

      I don't think you can order directly from the Illinpis Archive
      Database = there are directions telling you not to send them a check,
      but to go to the county or IRAD for copies of records.

      Art on the road in Milwaukee, WI

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Kathy P <pkathy98@...>
      wrote:

      > When I ordered some copies from them, it only took about 2 weeks
      before I got them. You should call them - maybe they got lost in the
      mail.

      http://dutraporter.tribalpages.com/