Re: [Genealogy Research Club] adoption

  • Lyndsey Holm
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2008
      My grandpas name is Harvey Jerold Holm. He was born on
      April 2, 1938. His adoptive parents were Harvey Holm
      and Mildred Jeanette Gabel. His adoptive parents had a
      doctor living with him at the time and his name was
      Stan Marshell. I don't know if he deliverd my grandpa
      but it could of been. This all happend in Chicago, IL
      Cook county. This is all I know, I no nothing more
      then my grandpas birthdate, place and adoptive
      parents. Some of these things could even be wrong.

      mailto:genealogyresearchclub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com