Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Illinois vital records

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 8 , May 11, 2008
      On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Forrest Plumstead <fplum1@...>
      wrote:

      > On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Micki <cybeela@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Hi all, I sent a request (and check) for some records from the Illinois
      >>
      >> State archives. They cashed my check 2 months ago, but I have not
      >> received anything from them. Any ideas on how long this takes? There
      >> is no phone number to call them to check the status of my request.
      >> Please help if you can! I am just beginning and this is really holding
      >> me up.
      >>

      > Here Micki try this:

      217-782-6553

      tried cut & paste which did not work.

      --
      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      PLUMSTEAD-L List master
      http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surname/p/plumstead.html
      Plumstead and Associated Families:
      Photos: http://myspace.com/fplum7755

    • Kathy P
      Message 2 of 8 , May 11, 2008
        When I ordered some copies from them, it only took about 2 weeks before I got them. You should call them - maybe they got lost in the mail.

        Kathy
        Genealogists never die, they just lose their census.
        visit my family history website: http://dutraporter.tribalpages.com/

      • Art
        Message 3 of 8 , May 13, 2008
          Where you able to get your problem squared away ??

          I don't think you can order directly from the Illinpis Archive
          Database = there are directions telling you not to send them a check,
          but to go to the county or IRAD for copies of records.

          Art on the road in Milwaukee, WI

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Kathy P <pkathy98@...>