Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Illinois vital records

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 8 , May 11, 2008
      On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Micki <cybeela@...> wrote:

      > Hi all, I sent a request (and check) for some records from the Illinois
      > State archives. They cashed my check 2 months ago, but I have not
      > received anything from them. Any ideas on how long this takes? There
      > is no phone number to call them to check the status of my request.
      > Please help if you can! I am just beginning and this is really holding
      > me up.

      Here Micki try this:

      [image: 605 West Jefferson Street]

      Hope it helps!
      --
      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      PLUMSTEAD-L List master

    • Forrest Plumstead
      Message 2 of 8 , May 11, 2008
        On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Forrest Plumstead <fplum1@...>
        wrote:

        > On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Micki <cybeela@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Hi all, I sent a request (and check) for some records from the Illinois
        >>
        >> State archives. They cashed my check 2 months ago, but I have not
        >> received anything from them. Any ideas on how long this takes? There
        >> is no phone number to call them to check the status of my request.
        >> Please help if you can! I am just beginning and this is really holding
        >> me up.
        >>

        > Here Micki try this:

        217-782-6553

        tried cut & paste which did not work.

        > Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
        > PLUMSTEAD-L List master
        > http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surname/p/plumstead.html
        > Plumstead and Associated Families:
        > http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/%7Efplum/>
        > Military Kool Lynx: http://geocities.com/fplum/
        > Ham Radio WB5HQO http://forrest.3h.com/main.html
        > Photos: http://myspace.com/fplum7755

        --
        Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
        PLUMSTEAD-L List master
        http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surname/p/plumstead.html
        Plumstead and Associated Families:
        Photos: http://myspace.com/fplum7755

      • Kathy P
        Message 3 of 8 , May 11, 2008
          When I ordered some copies from them, it only took about 2 weeks before I got them. You should call them - maybe they got lost in the mail.

          Kathy
          Genealogists never die, they just lose their census.
          visit my family history website: http://dutraporter.tribalpages.com/

        • Art
          Message 4 of 8 , May 13, 2008
            Where you able to get your problem squared away ??

            I don't think you can order directly from the Illinpis Archive
            Database = there are directions telling you not to send them a check,
            but to go to the county or IRAD for copies of records.

            Art on the road in Milwaukee, WI

            --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Kathy P <pkathy98@...>