Re: Illinois vital records

  • keenetrio
    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2008
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Micki" <cybeela@...>
      wrote:
      > I would start making calls someone would/should have a number for you
      to call. Plus send them another letter with a copy of the cancelled
      check. Make a copy of the letter also. registered mail!
      Good Luck
      Lisa
      > Hi all, I sent a request (and check) for some records from the
      Illinois
      > State archives. They cashed my check 2 months ago, but I have not
      > received anything from them. Any ideas on how long this takes?
      There
      > is no phone number to call them to check the status of my request.
      > Please help if you can! I am just beginning and this is really
      holding
      > me up.

    • kivets
      Message 2 of 8 , May 10, 2008
        Micki,

        Is this the place? If so there is a phone number here you can call them
        and check on your order. Hope this helps you some.

        Stevi Cay

        If you have other questions or need assistance,
        please send us an e-mail at DPH.Vitals@...
        <http://us.mc457.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=DPH.Vitals@...>
        or call 217-782-6553.

        Our office hours are
        Monday through Friday
        8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.

        Illinois Department of Public Health
        Division of Vital Records
        605 W. Jefferson St.
        Springfield, IL 62702-5097

      • cybeela@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 11, 2008
          Thanks for your help!
          Micki

          please send us an e-mail at _DPH.Vitals@illinoisDPH._
          (mailto:DPH.Vitals@...)
          <_http://us.mc457.http://us.mhttp://us.mc457http://us.mc45http://ushtt_
          (http://us.mc457.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=DPH.Vitals@...) >
          or call 217-782-6553.

          Our office hours are
          Monday through Friday
          8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.

          Illinois Department of Public Health
          Division of Vital Records
          605 W. Jefferson St.
          Springfield, IL 62702-5097

          favorites at AOL Food.

        • Forrest Plumstead
          Message 4 of 8 , May 11, 2008
            On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Micki <cybeela@...> wrote:

            > Hi all, I sent a request (and check) for some records from the Illinois
            > State archives. They cashed my check 2 months ago, but I have not
            > received anything from them. Any ideas on how long this takes? There
            > is no phone number to call them to check the status of my request.
            > Please help if you can! I am just beginning and this is really holding
            > me up.

            Here Micki try this:

            [image: 605 West Jefferson Street]

            Hope it helps!
            --
            Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
            PLUMSTEAD-L List master

          • Forrest Plumstead
            Message 5 of 8 , May 11, 2008
              On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Forrest Plumstead <fplum1@...>
              wrote:

              > On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Micki <cybeela@...> wrote:
              >
              >> Hi all, I sent a request (and check) for some records from the Illinois
              >>
              >> State archives. They cashed my check 2 months ago, but I have not
              >> received anything from them. Any ideas on how long this takes? There
              >> is no phone number to call them to check the status of my request.
              >> Please help if you can! I am just beginning and this is really holding
              >> me up.
              >>

              > Here Micki try this:

              217-782-6553

              tried cut & paste which did not work.

              > Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
              > PLUMSTEAD-L List master
              > http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surname/p/plumstead.html
              > Plumstead and Associated Families:
              > http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/%7Efplum/>
              > Military Kool Lynx: http://geocities.com/fplum/
              > Ham Radio WB5HQO http://forrest.3h.com/main.html
              > Photos: http://myspace.com/fplum7755

              --
              Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
              PLUMSTEAD-L List master
              http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surname/p/plumstead.html
              Plumstead and Associated Families:
              Photos: http://myspace.com/fplum7755

            • Kathy P
              Message 6 of 8 , May 11, 2008
                When I ordered some copies from them, it only took about 2 weeks before I got them. You should call them - maybe they got lost in the mail.

                Kathy
                Genealogists never die, they just lose their census.
                visit my family history website: http://dutraporter.tribalpages.com/

              • Art
                Message 7 of 8 , May 13, 2008
                  Where you able to get your problem squared away ??

                  I don't think you can order directly from the Illinpis Archive
                  Database = there are directions telling you not to send them a check,
                  but to go to the county or IRAD for copies of records.

                  Art on the road in Milwaukee, WI

                  --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Kathy P <pkathy98@...>