Re: need help in Sullivan County Indiana any takers

  • jbaconsr
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2008
      I find Jessie (Lizzie) and Margaret Goins in 1900 IN Sullivan co
      Hamilton with a dau born in 1899. Jessie is born 1871 and Margaret
      is born 1881. There is a Fanny Gott right next door with a Sarah
      McArthur?, listed as brother?. If Jessie was born in IN in 1871,them
      he should appear somewhere with William in 1880. Have you found him
      in 1880? I checked quite a few searches and came up empty handed. Do
      you have any other info on William and Lew or Jesse and Margaret
      that would help narrow down the field some? Thanks.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Wanda" <wgoins@...>
      wrote:

      > My husbands grandparents were married in sullivan county Indiana
      1897,
      > June 6 I have a copy of a copy of "return of a marriage to county
      > clerk" it does list his and her parents names. However, I can't
      make
      > out his mothers name. I if someone could go take a look at the
      > original or what they do have in way of application of marriage I
      would
      > be forever in their debt.
      >
      > Jesse Alexander Goins married Margaret Gott his fathers name is
      William