Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Help finding genealogy software

  • Karen Minnemeyer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2008
      Melin:
      I've used Legacy for years and only recently purchased the deluxe version. The free version was what I used for a long, long time and there is no limit to the number of family members.
      Go to www.legacyfamilytree.com and download the free version. I think you will like it.
      Family Search, www.familysearch.org , the LDS site also has a nice free downloadable genealogy program.
      Karen

      Karen E. Minnemeyer