Obit Lookup Needed

  • panther7775
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      Hi Group,
      I need an obit lookup for Uncle who i am brickwalled by-
      Christian Martin Miller born 25 Dec 1914 in Pennsylvania (prob Mercer
      County) died 6 May 1992 Youngstown, Mahoning County Area, Ohio.
      His Parents: Daniel Miller and Sara Schuster. He had several siblings:
      Anna, Jennie, Sara, Martin Jr, Frederick, John, Michael, Catherine,
      and Alice.
      Thankyou,
      Bonnie Seech-Dailey
      panther7775@...