Help finding software

  • melin1977
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2008
      Hello everone. I'm looking for a free program that would create my
      family tree dating many generations. The ones I've found only show
      parents and the one child, so no siblings. I want a general overview
      tree of my family.
      Thank you for your help

      Melin
    • Lisa Keene

        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2008
          Try "Legacy". It's free. Just google it and download