family tree maker lite version

  • Melissa Vance
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:35 PM
      just wanted to let those (like me) testing different family tree
      software that ancestry.com is giving family tree maker lite for free
      for a limited time. I just downloaded it to my computer. They even
      gave me another 14 day free trial to ancestry.com with it. I have been
      using my friends account. Now I can update my tree the easy way for
      another 14 days.

      Melissa