Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Stringer family history

  • Lisa Keene
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 29, 2008
      I know my great grandmother's name "Mary Elisabeth Daniel".
      I cannot find anything on her birth. She married a "WArren W. Stringer"
      Nor can I find anything on the birth of her mother--I come up with 2 different last names.
      Her Maiden name was either "Whatley" Or Blanchard.
      First name Ann Elizabeth.
      Ann married "William Henry Daniel"
      I am at this time having problems with the women being born.
      Any help would be appreciated!!
      Lisa

      Ms Brandy Sacco <eusbls@...> wrote:
      Your great grandmother Stringer or your grandfathers
      mother?

      If you are looking for your frand-fathers mother, you
      have his SS #, birth and death date. You can file for
      a copy of his SS form that he filled out when he
      applied for his SS#. It will have his mother's maiden
      name and fathers.
      Brandy

      --- keenetrio <keenetrio@...> wrote:

      > I have reached another dead end.
      > I am hopeing someone can help here.
      > My great grandmother was married, or so it seems,
      > saids.
      > But I keep coming up with unknown Stringer.
      > Anyone that is doing/researching the Stringer
      > family, if you know who
      > Mary was married to, please let me in on the secret.
      > Thanks!!

      Be a better friend, newshound, and

    • john armstrong
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 29, 2008
        do you have any garner in your tree back about 1637
        Armstrong and its allied families
        john

        Lisa Keene <keenetrio@...> wrote: I know my great grandmother's name "Mary Elisabeth Daniel".

        --- keenetrio <keenetrio@...> wrote:

        > I have reached another dead end.
        > I am hopeing someone can help here.
        > My great grandmother was married, or so it seems,
        > saids.
        > But I keep coming up with unknown Stringer.
        > Anyone that is doing/researching the Stringer
        > family, if you know who
        > Mary was married to, please let me in on the secret.
        > Thanks!!

        porkchop check this genealogy site out looking 4 kin

      • Lisa Keene
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 30, 2008
          sorry I have not made it that far back.
          I am at 1825 with the birth of William Henry Daniel.
          North Carolina
          By any chance do you have anything on him?
          Lisa