First Post, Searching for Important Family Member

  • alchaley
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2008
      I am in desperate need of help finding a family member. Her name is
      Camille Denise Bell-Smith and she should be living in the Houston
      area. I have much more identifying information that I could share with
      someone who could possibly help me find her and her family. Please
      email me if you have the resources to check based on the information I
      have to provide.
      Drivers License Number
      Last known addresses
      SS numbers for herself and children
      Ex Husbands name and info, etc.

      Thanks in Advance,
      Haley
    • michael wolcott
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29, 2008
        Since you have her social security number, you could approach the social
        security office because they have a service - you write a blank letter to
        Camille, and the social security office will forward that letter to her.
        However, you will not be given her location - it will be up to Denise
        to write to you once she receives your letter.

        There is a fee for this service - I don't know what the fee is currently
        but it is certainly worth a try.

        Good Luck!

        Mike

        alchaley <alchaley@...> wrote:
        I am in desperate need of help finding a family member. Her name is
        Camille Denise Bell-Smith and she should be living in the Houston
        area. I have much more identifying information that I could share with
        someone who could possibly help me find her and her family. Please
        email me if you have the resources to check based on the information I
        have to provide.
        Drivers License Number
        Last known addresses
        SS numbers for herself and children
        Ex Husbands name and info, etc.

        Thanks in Advance,
        Haley

      • Kathy P
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2008
          The Salvation Army found my son's father for him about 20 years ago. I checked their website and the Eastern Region would handle missing persons in Texas. Here's a link - I made it into a tiny URL because it was 117 characters long. http://tinyurl.com/2ovrpv

          Here's also a cut and paste from their website: If you have any questions you may call (800) 315-7699 or email Betty_Anderson@...

          They have the form to fill out online and it costs $25 for the search (it was $5 when I used it!!) They contact the missing person and send him/her your contact information and the missing person contacts you.

          Good Luck

          Kathy
          Genealogists never die, they just lose their census.
          visit my family history website: http://dutraporter.tribalpages.com/

        • Nana Jones
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30, 2008
            Not sure if this is the right person, but perhaps.
            Nana

            Camille D Bell
            Birth Date: 1967
            Street address: 790 Prosper St
            City: Houston
            County: Harris
            State: Texas
            Zip Code: 77088
            Phone Number: 281
            Record Number: 887581485
            Household Members: Name Est. Age Birth Year
            Camille D Bell 41 1967