Ancestor Hunters

  • Tina Stedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 5:17 AM
      On this website, I try to only post websites that are genealogy
      websites and not yahoo groups or something like that. The reason for
      this has just made itself evident.

      I do not belong to Ancestor Hunters. I have had several emails of
      people saying that this group is wonderful. I also know that several of their members have been very helpful to others in this group.

      Ancestor Hunters is having a dispute with a member and now it has
      worked its way here. In an effort to get you all the information, I
      allowed a posting. My only reason for this was because I want all my
      members to have all the information. If they were spamming members, I
      wanted you to be able to make an informed decision. I never thought
      that someone would bring their dispute here since I have never had
      that happen before.

      I am sorry for this posting and will never allow this type of posting
      again. I will also never allow a posting of a yahoo group since it
      seems that some will take that as an endorsement from the Genealogy
      Research Club. I do not have the time to throughly examine every post
      and link that comes through. I do click on every link to make sure
      that it is genealogy related but that is normally the extent of the
      search.

      I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused and can
      only tell you that it will not happen again. I am also sorry to those
      whom this may have offended. That was not my intent.

      Let's move on from here and help everyone with their genealogy research.

      Tina Stedman
      Genealogy Research Club moderator