Vaden Children buried in the Bethlehem UMC Cemetery in Bedford Co., VA

  • charlesrvines
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 9:20 PM
      I am looking for the parents of the four children listed below. Based
      on information I have received from fellow researcher, they are buried
      at the Bethlehem Unitied Methodist Church Cemetery in Bedford County,
      Virginia. I do not have any other information other that what is listed
      with the children.

      Jay James Vaden, JR, born June 28, 1927, died July 3, 1926
      Juaneta Virginia Vaden, born October 4, 1922, died January 9, 1923
      Francis Alleno Vaden, born August 16, 1916, died January 2, 1919
      Oscar Verner Vaden, born May 15, 1913, died January 10, 1915

      I would appreciate any information related to these children.

      Charlie Vines - Web Administrator
      Garland, Dallas County, Texas, USA
      charlies.genealogy@...
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~vadenhis/index.htm