frank cheney

  • rodsmith95
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 5:43 AM
      Frank sorry but i have mislaid your home mail, i have been down to
      Puncknowle and had a look around the pub called the Crown inn do do
      accommodation number on the web,

      I felled to find Greenleage ask some locals but they did not know but
      to be honest i don't think they been there to long,

      The church was locked although as i mentioned i could not have gone
      in but i did managed to find out it comes under the dioceses of
      Salisbury, so you should be able to get the wardens number for a
      grave plan from there,

      I did have a wander round the grave yard some very interesting and
      old ones to view most looked to be still in there original sites,

      My gut feeling is that Greeleage is out side the village there are \
      number of manor houses in the area some you can clearly see from the
      road others hid up driveways your best bet is to get hold of a copy
      of the census and try to find out if it existed and which village its
      was under.

      regards

      Rodney