Group trying to help in search and keep genealogy free

  • Tammy May Dismuke
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 1:21 PM
      In an attempt to help as many as possible in their genealogy search I
      with 2 friends have started a group.

      This group is called "Ancestor Hunters"

      Before we opened it to members we put a lot of work into it.
      There are State Folders and Folders that pertain to particular
      subjects.

      In the File Section there is a list of States under each State there
      is a County folder and in these folders is where you can add things
      about that County such as obituaries.

      Our goal is to bring fellow genealogy searchers together and help
      each other break down our brick walls and to add to the folders so we
      have a collection of documents and information and links that will
      help keep genealogy as free as possible for everyone.

      We just opened and are growing fast.
      Come join us, let us try to help.

      You can find us at:

      Hope to see you there, in no way is it to replace this group.
      It will just exspand your research ability.

      Thank You
      TammyMay