Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New to group/Walker's

  • Lori Hilty
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
      Linda, I'm not sure what you are asking, so please explain and I will do my
      best to help.
      Lori

      http://www.countryscrapping.com
      Recipes, crafts, scrapbooking, genealogy & more.
      Briarwood Manor, Halloween fun, for everyone!
      Christmas Nook, lots of recipes, crafts, gift ideas & more!

      Advanced Receipe Scrappers Wanted:

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2008
        You are welcome to see if those people belong to this group. I just
        try not to have phone numbers or home addresses get posted.

        Tina Stedman