Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New to group/Walker's

  • Linda Weiske
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
      I have Three Families to add, and I am not able to do so? Can you help me?
      Linda
      ljweiske@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
        Linda, I'm not sure what you are asking, so please explain and I will do my
        best to help.
        Lori

        http://www.countryscrapping.com
        Recipes, crafts, scrapbooking, genealogy & more.
        Briarwood Manor, Halloween fun, for everyone!
        Christmas Nook, lots of recipes, crafts, gift ideas & more!

        Advanced Receipe Scrappers Wanted:

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2008
          You are welcome to see if those people belong to this group. I just
          try not to have phone numbers or home addresses get posted.

          Tina Stedman