New to group/Walker's

  • Lori Hilty
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2008
      Hi everyone, I'm Lori and I just joined your group. Thanks for having me. I
      posted all my surnames in the database. My yahoo id is: heritage_scrapper
      incase you want to look at them.
      Most of my lines come from either West Wheatfield twp, Indiana co. PA or
      Armstrong co. PA. At least this is where they settled. As far as countries
      go, it seems I have lots from Germany, Holland, Austria, and Ireland so far.
      For those of you who have "Walker's" in their tree, any from Armstrong co
      PA? If so, contact me.
      I also have Shannon's but the names that I have are also from Armstrong Co.
      PA.
      And I have one question so far for the moderator, is it ok to ask if anyone
      knows of 2 fellow researchers? I found a couple of old forum post on
      rootsweb but the people who posted them don't have any info listed as to how
      to contact them :( And they have info on 2 of my surnames. The list are:
      Rupert's & McGranahan's.
      Thanks so much,
      Lori

      When my memory goes....
      please help me find my
      Scrapbook.
      Recipe Scrappers Wanted:

    • Linda Weiske
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
        I have Three Families to add, and I am not able to do so? Can you help me?
        Linda
        ljweiske@...

[...]

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/scrappersr ecipebox

      • Lori Hilty
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
          Linda, I'm not sure what you are asking, so please explain and I will do my
          best to help.
          Lori

          http://www.countryscrapping.com
          Recipes, crafts, scrapbooking, genealogy & more.
          Briarwood Manor, Halloween fun, for everyone!
          Christmas Nook, lots of recipes, crafts, gift ideas & more!

          Advanced Receipe Scrappers Wanted:

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8, 2008
            You are welcome to see if those people belong to this group. I just
            try not to have phone numbers or home addresses get posted.

            Tina Stedman