Re: I need help with a brick wall!!!!!

  • Tod and Rose
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
      Have faith...sometimes it takes time. I was at my Davis brick wall
      for 5 years. Went to the library in a town where I knew my great-
      grandfather lived and looked at the city directories. One entry (1909
      I believe) said "removed to Horace." There was a small town in Kansas
      called Horace, and that turned out to be where he was from. End of
      that brickwall

      rose

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "s_dunlap85"