Re: [Genealogy Research Club] I need help with a brick wall!!!!!

  • Nana Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 5:41 PM
      Where did they live and where was the 1930 census?
      Nana

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
        Have faith...sometimes it takes time. I was at my Davis brick wall
        for 5 years. Went to the library in a town where I knew my great-
        grandfather lived and looked at the city directories. One entry (1909
        I believe) said "removed to Horace." There was a small town in Kansas
        called Horace, and that turned out to be where he was from. End of
        that brickwall

        rose

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "s_dunlap85"