Looking for CARSTENSENS...

  • jksp81957
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 2:54 PM
      My great great grandfather PETER MORITZ CARSTENSEN,(b)January
      25,1832,in SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN,Germany,(d)January 07,1897.in ROCKY
      RIDGE.OTTAWA CO.OHIO.(m)in 1860,GERMANY,to NOMINA CHRISTINA
      FREDERICKSON,(b)March 12, 1835,SCHLSWEIG-HOLSTEIN.GERMANY,(d)March 04,
      1880,ROCKY RIDGE.OTTAWA CO.OHIO.

      I have been stuck on this family since the very beginning of 1991 and
      haven't gotten any further, than the census and death certiciates.
      Don't know the parents, brothers, sister, cousins.. Any help, please.

      Thanks in Advance
      Judy