I need help with a brick wall!!!!!

  • s_dunlap85
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2008
      Virgil Davis b Jun 28 1927 d. aug 10 2004 son of:
      Joe Miller Davis b. in 1877 d. in 1963 (maried Minnie Johnson)son of:
      Samuel Davis

      I can get passed this brick wall!! I can't find any info on Samuel
      Davis, I have tried looking in everything i can possibly get my fingers
      on. I found a 1930 cen with Joe, minnie and Virgil on it but other than
      that I have found a big grad total of nothingness!
      I need some help Please!!
      In advance thanks!!

      Sally
    • Little Miss
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2008
        Do you know where he was born or where he was supose to be living. I will try to help. Debbie

        To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.comFrom: s_dunlap85@...: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 01:08:52 +0000Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] I need help with a brick wall!!!!!

        Virgil Davis b Jun 28 1927 d. aug 10 2004 son of:Joe Miller Davis b. in 1877 d. in 1963 (maried Minnie Johnson)son of:Samuel DavisI can get passed this brick wall!! I can't find any info on Samuel Davis, I have tried looking in everything i can possibly get my fingers on. I found a 1930 cen with Joe, minnie and Virgil on it but other than that I have found a big grad total of nothingness! I need some help Please!!In advance thanks!!Sally

      • Nana Jones
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2008
          Where did they live and where was the 1930 census?
          Nana

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
            Have faith...sometimes it takes time. I was at my Davis brick wall
            for 5 years. Went to the library in a town where I knew my great-
            grandfather lived and looked at the city directories. One entry (1909
            I believe) said "removed to Horace." There was a small town in Kansas
            called Horace, and that turned out to be where he was from. End of
            that brickwall

            rose

            --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "s_dunlap85"