Mary Leahy Somewhere in Ireland

  • deejd1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Searching for: DOLAN, SHAW, DEVINE, EGER, URBAN, GARLAND, LEAHY,
      OSBORNE, ROBINSON, McCLEMENTS, DAVIDSON, COWAN, HOFF.
      Area of New York, New Jersey, Northeastern Seaboard, Ireland, Germany,
      Slovakia.

      Right now I am concentrating my search on MARY LEAHY she was born in
      Ireland abt. 1887. Unfortunately I don't know where in Ireland. She
      immigrated to US in 1906, but I can't find her at Ellis Island, There
      are 22 Mary Leahys'. I don't know which one is mine. She married
      PHILIP DOLAN in 1915 in New York City he died 1926 she died 1947. Her
      only son PHILIP DOLAN JR. died in 1941. Family rumor is she came to the
      USA alone when she was 16 years old. I found 16 year old at Ellis
      Island but she was going to Washington DC. On 1920 census she said she
      was naturalized 1914. on 1930 census she said naturalized NA. I found
      her grave and spoke with cemetery, their records also said just Ireland.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated
      http://deejd11.angelfire.com/dolan.html