Hello

  • melpuppylove
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 22, 2008
      I am working on my family tree for my 4 children & 1 step daughter. If
      anyone has any information on or how to get information on any of these
      families it would help me out so much. ( WILLIAM MATTHEWS born Jan.
      8th 1826 England died Aug. 21st.1912 Hazelton,Preston W.V. married
      SELINA HOWARD born Sept.7th.1830 England died May 11th 1915
      Hazelton,Preston W.V.) (ISAAC FORTUNE born Nov. died July 3rd 1898
      Coshocton,Ohio married REBECCA MEYERS born 1842 died April 21st 1892
      Monroe,Coshocton Ohio)(FRANK VANMETER born Sept. 2nd 1894 W.V. died
      1974 married NETTIE E THOMPSON)(HARRY GALLEY born 1885 Ohio died 1946
      married NELVA E PATTERSON born 1889)(JAMES TEARNEY born 1811 Ireland
      died Aug.10th 1877 Tiverton Twp. Coshocton,Ohio married MARY CRAMBLETT
      born 1811)
    • Peakcat@aol.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 5 9:29 AM
        Emily:

        I do not have any information on a Peter Dudek but can you tell the group
        what you might know about him or what research you have done regarding his
        family so we might be able to help you in some way?

        Ina Getzoff
        _Peakcat@..._ (mailto:Peakcat@...)