Re: Robert W Davis born 1909 Baylor co TX need parents

  • kim_donley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2008
      Lois it looks like he was living with his grandparents in 1910. His
      parents names are Jenkins Davis and Dora Davis (that is what the
      actual census says, ancestry made a mistake when listing Dora's name)

      1910 United States Federal Census
      about Robert W Davis
      Name: Robert W Davis
      Age in 1910: 1
      Estimated Birth Year: abt 1909
      Birthplace: Texas
      Relation to Head of House: Grandson
      Father's Name: Jenkins
      Father's Birth Place: Texas
      Mother's Name: Dennis
      Mother's Birth Place: Colorado
      Home in 1910: Seymour, Baylor, Texas
      Marital Status: Single
      Race: White
      Gender: Male
      Neighbors: View others on page
      Household Members: Name Age
      James R Manly 60
      Mattie Manly 43
      Rosa E Manly 20
      John W Manly 17
      Eva Manly 12
      Osborne Manly 8
      James A Manly 5
      Jenkins Davis 22 son in law Marriage 1 4 years TX TX TX
      Dennis Davis 22 daughter Marriage 1 4yrs 2births 2 alive CO TN
      Georgia
      D J Davis 2 grandson single TX TX CO
      Robert W Davis 1 grandson single TX TX CO

      Hope it helped if u ever have trouble seeing the census again u can
      always email me and just put CENSUS trouble in the Subject
      line..........................kim_donley@... Thanks KIM

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Lois Edwards

      > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

    • Lois Edwards
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2008
        Thanks so much i really appreciate the help.

        mailto:genealogyresearchclub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?