Surname CRANFORD

  • estrail1rider
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2008
      Anyone having any information on the Surname Cranford in CA...my
      husband has reason to believe that he has a half sibling there age 70+.
      TY
      Debbie Cranford
    • Lois Edwards
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2008
        Just a thought if you knew his first name you could
        get on google search engine and type it in. Names,
        addresses and phone numbers will come up.
        --- estrail1rider <estrail1rider@...> wrote:

        > Anyone having any information on the Surname
        > Cranford in CA...my
        > husband has reason to believe that he has a half
        > sibling there age 70+.
        > TY
        > Debbie Cranford
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Searching for your ancestry? You'll find great help
        > at Ancestry.Com

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > (Yahoo! ID required)

        mailto:genealogyresearchclub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • Deb Cranford
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2008
          I am looking for Capt. Allen Cranford of Boston, Mass. He had a son Allen Leland Cranford in Jan. 23, 1905 in San Francisco, CA. I do not have any other info except he married Emma unk maiden name but married a NOrman as her 2nd husband. He was a ship's captain. We are esp interested in his son...my husband's father. His son Leland may have had an older child by another woman. His known wife was Thelma Skaug...my husband's mother. Leland's oldest knoiwn child was Nancy.
          Debbie Cranford

          Lois Edwards <loisedwards1946@...> wrote: Just a thought if you knew his first name you could